Early Bird Registration Deadline for the ICNC has been extended toJULY 15, 2022
As a Neuropsychologist I have experience in diagnosing and treating learning disorders as well as in other disorders associated with pediatric medical / neurological conditions. I also have experience in cognitive stimulation and rehabilitation of adults with neurological disorders and / or brain damage.
I am currently developing my research activity in the Neurocutaneous Diseases Unit of the Oncology Department of the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital.
I am linked to family associations of type 1 Neurofibromatosis sufferers participating not only in the research and understanding of this minority disease but also in providing support to patients and family members and through outreach through talks.
- Degree in Psychology from the Autonomous University of Barcelona
- Master's Degree in Child and Adult Clinical Neuropsychology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Accredited by the Official College of Psychologists of Catalonia as a General Health Psychologist and an expert in Neuropsychology.
- ADOS-2 accreditation for the diagnosis of ASD (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule)
- Coaching training for adolescents and young adults with ADHD.
- Training in Emotional Education.
- Presentations at congresses organized by the associations of families with type 1 Neurofibromatosis.
- Attendance at international and national congresses.