Early Bird Registration Deadline for the ICNC has been extended toJULY 15, 2022
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the 14th International Child Neurology Congress from May 1st – 5th, 2016 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The theme of ICNC 2016 will be:
"Bridging Worlds; Child Neurology from a Global Perspective".
The congress will reach and unite professionals in pediatric neurology from all over the world by offering a program that is of global relevance and has a significant educational impact, and by facilitating participation of delegates from all countries.
With our innovative program format, we will offer:
- complimentary breakfast teaching sessions
- afternoon meet-the-expert interactive tutorial sessions
- evening masterclasses
- four morning parallel sessions, that will each include 3 lectures given by experts in the field, covering current state-of-the-art, controversies or consensus, and expected developments
- each day, one of these parallel sessions will be specifically devoted to differences in diagnostics and treatment of pediatric neurological disorders across the world
- four afternoon platform sessions that start with an introductory lecture given by an experienced chair
- lunch symposia on specific child neurology topics, selected from submitted session proposals
- 25 travel bursaries, as well as significantly reduced registration fees, for participants from low-resource countries.
The 2016 ICNC meeting will be held at the Amsterdam RAI Convention Center, a modern venue that is within ten minutes reach of Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, providing direct connections with most continents and many countries (100 non-stop intercontinental and 300 direct European destinations). The venue is close to the heart of historical Amsterdam. Thousands of hotel rooms in all possible price categories, ranging from luxury hotel chains to low-budget accommodation, are available within walking distance from the conference venue.
We kindly invite you all to submit proposals for lunch symposia (further information available on www.icnc2016.org, website open from May 1st) and abstracts (online submission open from June 1st).
Please mark your calendar! We look forward to welcoming you all in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, during the season of tulips, for the 14th ICNC from May 1st to 5th 2016.
On behalf of the organizing, scientific and educational committee, and the Dutch Society of Pediatric Neurology,
Chair of the ICNC 2016 organizing committee
President of the Dutch Society of Pediatric Neurology
Chair of the ICNC 2016 scientific committee
Chair of the ICNC 2016 educational committee
Treasurer of the ICNC 2016 organizing committee