- Hits: 6222
Note!Please note that the refund policy below is not related to The International Child Neurology Congress (ICNC) Registrations
You can request a full refund up to ten working days* after confirmation that your purchase has been completed, provided you have not accessed the materials. Any request for withdrawal after ten days following purchase, or once the materials have been accessed, if approved, will receive a credit note which can be used towards paying for a future online course. In such cases, 20% of the course fee will be charged as an administration fee. Credit notes expire after 12 months. Online courses or CME content that cannot be continued or rescheduled will be refunded in full. ICNApedia will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you requested it.
*Saturdays, Sundays or UK public holidays are not counted as “working days”
Child-Neurology.net Limited (icnapedia.org)
- Hits: 7920
Terms and Conditions
This website ("Site") is owned and operated by the International Child Neurology Association (ICNA).
ICNApedia & The ICNA reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
- Hits: 4610
Thank you for contacting the ICNApedia network. Please use one of the contact numbers or emails below to contact us:
466 Fullwell Avenue
United Kingdom IG5 0RL
Tel: (+44) 207 405 9200 ext 0326
Tel: (+44) 785 901 8374
Advertising Sales for
ICNApedia Research Funding & Educational Events
To have an educational representative contact you...
Partnership Opportunities/Business Development
To submit Business Development proposals, email us...
For support with a site issue...
To submit a press release, classified ad, physician or training opportunity, share a story idea, or give us feedback...
© 2019 Child-Neurology.net Ltd. All rights reserved.
Policy on fair use
- Hits: 844
- Copyright law balances the intellectual property interests of authors, publishers and copyright owners with the association's need for the free exchange of ideas.
- ICNApedia policy for electronic resources is derived from the fair use provisions of theCopyright Act of 1976
- The fair use provision of the Copyright Act allows reproduction and other uses of copyrighted works under certain conditions for purposes such as criticism, teaching, scholarship or research.
- Section 107 of the Copyright Act gives four factors used to determine whether use of a copyrighted work is "fair use":
- The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes.
- The nature of the copyrighted work.
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole.
- The effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
Your use of any resource on ICNApedia binds you to the above fair use policy. Please contact ICNApedia if you need further information regarding permissions.