REGISTRATION FEES admit delegate to all Live Open Sessions, Live SIG Meetings, and On-Demand ePoster and Video-Poster Sessions. Junior Members also admitted to Junior Member Sessions. NDC: Traumatic Brain Injury requires additional course fee. In addition the registration fee will entitle access to all recorded sessions available On-Demand November 2020 - March 2021. Please see https://icnapedia.org/registration for further details
Dates and times for live programming will be reviewed and reconfigured in the coming weeks. The virtual meeting will likely begin earlier and end later than the original October 19-23 dates with on-demand options possibly available for registered delegates well beyond October.
Presentation guidelines will be sent to speakers and poster presenters in early August when the meeting schedule has been reconfigured and the virtual meeting structure fully programmed. Ancillary meetings will also be included as part of the virtual meeting, including:
PCN and PCCN Meetings
Registration will open in early/mid August
Abstract submissions for the ICNC2020 are now open. Closing date: February 1, 2020 11:59 PST. Please see https://icnapedia.org/icnc2020-abstract-submission for guidelines and link to the submission portal.
Closing date for symposia proposals is 15 November, 2019
The ICNC2020 will be a Joint ICNA-CNS Meeting incorporating the 16th International Child Neurology Congress and the 49th Annual Child Neurology Society meetings.
The Scientific Program will feature:
- Nine (9) one-hour Breakfast Symposia over three days of the meeting (Tuesday thru Thursday, October 20-22)
- Three (3) of these will be "Junior Member Seminars" reserved for Junior Members of CNS or ICNA and non-member trainees.
- Twenty-four (24) two-hour morning and afternoon symposia presented in parallel session (4 symposia per morning or afternoon session).
- These will be organized under broad categories such as Neuromuscle, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, etc., but the specific topics can be broad or narrow as appropriate.
- Twelve (12) 90-minute "Special Interest Group" or "Meet The Expert" sessions and eight (8) Plenary Lectures to be independently organized by the Joint Scientific Program Committee.
Proposals are welcome for the Breakfast Symposia, Junior Member Seminars, and Parallel Seminars.
To submit a proposal, go to:
Proposals will be reviewed by a joint Scientific Program Committee made up of individuals
from the ICNA and CNS Scientific Committees. Review criteria will include:
- Timeliness of the subject matter
- Appropriateness for the international audience of child neurologists
- Diversity of speakers, including representation from multiple geographic regions and varied resource settings
- Lack of duplication with content in recent major child neurology conferences
- Rigor of the proposed content.
- Final decisions will be made by the Co-Chairs of the Scientific Program Committee based on committee recommendations and need for programmatic balance
- Notice of Acceptance will be provided no later than December 31, 2019
- Individuals whose proposal is accepted will be expected to work with the Scientific Program Committee to finalize content and invited speakers prior to extending invitations to the proposed speakers.
Jonathan W. Mink, MD PhD, FAAN, FANA, FAAP
Chair, Joint CNS-ICNA Scientific Program Planning Committee