The information below is subject to change following the decision to host the congress virtually. Please watch this space for updates
The ICNA is delighted to offer bursaries/travel grants its student and Early Career members to attend the ICNC2020 to be held virtually in October 2020. The bursaries/travel grants are limited to a maximum of 2000 USD.
To be eligible for an ICNA bursary the following criteria must be met:
- the applicant must be a member of ICNA at the time of application
- have their application supported by the applicant's educational/clinical supervisor, Principle Investigator, lab head, or another senior staff member of the institution at which the applicant is also based.
- the applicant must have a poster/spoken presentation as FIRST AUTHOR at the ICNC2020
- the applicant must NOT have received a bursary from the ICNA to attend a previous ICNC
- the application should be submitted using the online form below before the deadline of 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 30 June, 2020
- the application should be accompanied by supporting documents including the accepted abstracts, brief cv (not more than two sides of A4), statement of level of financial support requested & document verifying status.
Conditions of award
- Awardees will be expected to submit an academic piece of work for publication following peer review in JICNA either before or within 1 month of attending the congress.Submission to JICNA is a precondition for the award$.
- Awardees will also be asked to fill in an evaluation survey, following the congress
- All awards are disbursed following the congress on receipt of a completed expenses form along with supporting evidence
$JICNA editorial policy does not normally permit manuscripts under review in JICNA or ICNC conference proceedings to be simultaneously under review for another publication. Submissions to the ICNC conference proceedings or JICNA invited reviews are considered as original articles that have not been previously published in a refereed or formally reviewed publication. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding JICNA editorial policy on simultaneous submissions & prior publications.
Please use the help desk for any queries.