The information below is subject to change following the decision to host the congress virtually. Please watch this space for updates
The ICNA is delighted to offer bursaries/travel grants its student and Early Career members to attend the ICNC2020 to be held virtually in October 2020. The bursaries/travel grants are limited to a maximum of 2000 USD.
To be eligible for an ICNA bursary the following criteria must be met:
- the applicant must be a member of ICNA at the time of application
- have their application supported by the applicant's educational/clinical supervisor, Principle Investigator, lab head, or another senior staff member of the institution at which the applicant is also based.
- the applicant must have a poster/spoken presentation as FIRST AUTHOR at the ICNC2020
- the applicant must NOT have received a bursary from the ICNA to attend a previous ICNC
- the application should be submitted using the online form below before the deadline of 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 30 June, 2020
- the application should be accompanied by supporting documents including the accepted abstracts, brief cv (not more than two sides of A4), statement of level of financial support requested & document verifying status.
Conditions of award
- Awardees will be expected to submit an academic piece of work for publication following peer review in JICNA either before or within 1 month of attending the congress.Submission to JICNA is a precondition for the award$.
- Awardees will also be asked to fill in an evaluation survey, following the congress
- All awards are disbursed following the congress on receipt of a completed expenses form along with supporting evidence
Please use the help desk for any queries.