16th International Child Neurology Congress/49TH Annual Child Neurology Society Meeting, San Diego, CA
October 19-23, 2020
Abstract Submission Opens: MARCH 1, 2020
- COMPLETELY READING GUIDELINES AND
- FINAL ABSTRACT IS READY TO UPLOAD/SUBMIT
- The Abstract Submission site is independent of the Child Neurology Society.
- You will be required to create a username and password before beginning a submission.
- NOTE: You may use the same username/password as you have for the Child Neurology Society or ICNA, however, you will be required to create this independently on the Abstract website.
- All auto generated emails will appear as they are coming from CNS National Office (nationaloffice@
- NOTE: (Some auto generated emails may appear in your spam folder. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive an email after completing a submission.)
- CNS or ICNA Membership not required for abstract submission or presentation.
- First Author listed will be required to verify work submitted is their own.
- Work submitted on behalf of a company, institution or association (e.g. pharmaceutical company) must be clearly identified as such in “Abstract Addendum” section and/or “Supplementary Information” (Financial Disclosures/Grants)
- Multiple submissions allowed. Multiple authors allowed. (Max. 3 submissions per presenting author)
- Word Count: 250 (does not include title, authors, or text embedded in graphs or graphics; maximum 2 graphics allowed)
- Work presented at other meeting(s) and or recently published will be reviewed; author must identify previous presentation venues and verify work was presented before a substantially different audience in space provided.
- Abstracts should be broken into four-header format
- SAVE & FINALIZE when submission is completed. Once your submission is completed, submitter is required to click “Publish” and the submitter will receive a confirmation email to verify completed submission has been received.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by minimum of 3 members of the CNS & ICNA Scientific Selection & Program Planning Committee assigned by the committee chairs.
- For this round, priority will be given to trainees, junior members, and authors from low- or moderate-resource countries, but submission is not limited to those groups.
- Anonymous review; author ID is not available to reviewers prior to final selection of abstracts.
- Notification of acceptance and guidelines for presentation will emailed to first author on or before May 10, 2020.
- Notification of non-acceptance will be emailed to first author on or after May 30, 2020.
- Authors presenting papers in platform/plenary session(s) will be required to adhere to ACCME financial disclosure/conflict of interest guidelines as defined by the meeting Joint CME Sponsor, MN Medical Association.
- Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in JICNA (Journal of International Child Neurology Association) and the Annals of Neurology supplement. Submitting authors assume all responsibility for accuracy of information submitted and printed.
- Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation are required to register for the 16th ICNC/49th Annual CNS Meeting. A registered proxy listed as contributing author may present in the event that the first author is unable to attend.
- Authors are responsible for all expenses related to attending and presenting at the meeting. No honoraria will be awarded for poster or platform/plenary presentations.