ICNA Workshop and 14thTunisian Child Neurology Meeting
Sfax October, 9 and 10, 2015
We are delighted to invite you to the ICNA Workshop and 14thTunisian child neurology meeting, to be held in the city of Sfax in Borj Dhiafa Hôtel (Tunisia), on October, 9 and 10, 2015.
The themes of the meeting are "epilepsy in children" and "neuroinfectious diseases". The scientific program will cover topics relevant to pediatric epilepsy including basic sciences, neurophysiology, classification and good practice recommendations and the neurological manifestations and treatment of infectious diseases.
Pr Chahnez Charfi Triki
Pr Jo Wilmshurst
The congress will be conducted in English and French. No translation service will be available.
Important dates :
- Abstract Deadline: 31th July , 2015
- Early Registration Deadline: 15th August, 2015
The meeting organizer will confirm all registrations by writing, only once full payment has been received. The registration fees are payable in Tunisian dinars (TND) and will include:
- Admission to all scientific sessions for the duration of the congress
- Congress bag
- Programme, abstract book
- Lunch and coffee
Before Saturday, August, 15, 2015
- Consultants 350TD
- Students/ Residents (with a letter of recommendation) 250DT
After Saturday, August, 15, 2015
- Consultants 300TD
- Students/ Residents (with a letter of recommendation) 300DT
Registration procedures :
- The registration form must be completed in full and returned with proof of payment to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax : + 216 74 242 564. You will receive confirmation of registration within 72 hours of submitting your registration form and proof of payment. The registration form is available here.
Cancellation of registration :
Notice of cancellation must be given in writing. Cancellation received by 31st of July 2015 will result in a 25% penalty. Any cancellation received after September, 1st, 2015 will not be eligible for a refund and will result in a 100% cancellation fees.
Personal insurance :
All delegates are responsible for their own travel insurance, medical insurance and cancellation fees.