The following applicants have been selected for the Travel Grant Awards for ICNC2014
- Dr. Sangeetha Yoganathan, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Dr Narayan Chandra Saha, Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka. Bangladesh
- Dr Puneet Jain, Lady Hardinge Medical College , Delhi, India
- Masiel Barrantes, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Peru
- Dr Aye Mu Saan, Yangon Children Hospital, Myanmar
- Dr Alpha D. Mallillin, Philippine Children's Medical Center, Philippines
The ICNA offers travel awards to provide financial assistance for travel costs associated with the International Child Neurology Congresses. The award consists of a grant of upto USD 2500 to support their travel costs (to be reimbursed after the congress) and a commemorative certificate. Successful applicants will be expected to submit a written report on the congress within two months of the event.
ICNC Travel Grants and Bursaries are available for young attendees from developing countries who wish to attend the ICNC 2014 .Applicants are required to present a paper or poster in order to be considered for an award.
Copy of abstract(s) submitted to the congress
A brief CV
Statement of level of financial support that is requested, with justifications for the costs of travel. Itinerary for the lowest cost of travel available from your originating city.
Verification of the applicant's status from the applicant's mentor
The grant will cover:
Registration to the ICNC2014
Contribution towards travel costs
Contribution towards hotel accommodation during the conference
Applications should be submitted online. The grant funds will be paid out following the congress. The deadline for applications has now passed.
The application deadline was on Friday, March 7, 2014