Important. The 13th International Child Neurology Congress (ICNC2014) was held in Iguazu Falls,Brazil from May 4-9, 2014. These pages are retained here for historical purposes only and some of the information may be deprecated. The ICNA would like to thank everyone for making the congress a great success. We look forward to welcoming you again in Amsterdam in 2016
- Last Updated: 25 October 2015 25 October 2015
Important Copy Right Notice
It is implied that authors who submit to this conference and following acceptance, present their work as either a poster or platform presentation agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- The material submitted to the conference including any audio or video recording made during the conference may be published on ICNApedia, the Child Neurology Knowledge Environment developed and maintained by the ICNA and JICNA, the Journal of the International Child Neurology Association
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- Authors may instruct the ICNA / ICNApedia editors NOT TO publish online any conference material which includes unpublished results or material for which consent has not been obtained for this particular purpose, for eg clinical video clips. Please note this in the "comments for the Scientific Program Review Committee" box.